Violations of Custody & Support Agreements

Where there is an existing agreement that the other parent is not following, you may bring an application for “contempt” in the family court. You may elect to request a “willfulness hearing,” where if it is proven that the person violated the terms on purpose, they can be punished with fines, legal fees or even jail time. However, you can also ask the court to help you enforce the order, forcing the other parent to do as they were ordered.

Our key to success

Practice Areas

When it comes to representing our clients, there’s really only one option: individualized attention. You will never be just another file. We understand one hat does not fit all and that each client has different needs. We take the extra time to give each of our clients the personal attention they deserve! 

Divorce & family law
Personal Injury
Commercial Litigation
Practice Areas Pic

Brief Your Case

Unsure whether you should hire a lawyer? Or if your situation even requires legal representation, perhaps you’ve been let down before perusing a case and unsure if new representation will help?, regardless to the situation, we can still address your concerns. With us, you can brief your case in a quick 15 minute video or phone consultation and decide. 

Get Some Clarity

Via Email, Phone, Zoom, or WhatsApp, get outstanding professional advise with just one click.